Star Fox Zero
Star Fox turns the Wii U GamePad into the view from the cockpit of Fox McCloud's Arwing fighter. While the TV shows the perspective from behind the Arwing, players can also use the gyro sensors of the GamePad to intuitively and independently target enemies. Players can instantly switch between the Arwing and Landmaster tank with the press of a button, and the game also introduces a new helicopter-type vehicle. The game is scheduled for 2015.
Fox, Falco, Peppy and Slippy save the Lylat system in this new deep space dogfighting adventure. Using the Wii U GamePad controller and the TV together creates a unique interface that allows players to experience the game with two different viewpoints within the Arwing – aim and shoot enemies in one direction while flying in another. This frees up the TV for a more cinematic flight experience. Then, pilot the Arwing with its new Walker transformation, along with the new Gyrowing and the Landmaster Tank, to traverse interplanetary terrain.
- Players can intuitively pilot an Arwing by simply using both the right and left control sticks as a control stick to perform familiar flight manoeuvres, such as the somersault, U-turn and a Barrel Roll.
- Fan favourite characters return with new and well-known dialogue from Fox McCloud, Slippy, Peppy, Falco and more, which can sound like they’re talking in your ear like a from a headset with clever sound technology.
- Replay the same exotic planets with other vehicles and extra missions can be selected on top of going through the story.
- Characters return - Fox McCloud, Slippy, Peppy, Falco and more
- Two different viewpoints, the traditional TV gameplay and the new unique cockpit view on the Wii U GamePad controller
- Pilot the new and improved Arwing with its new Walker transformation, a new drone type plane, the Gyrowing and the Landmaster Tank, equipped with a new, limited flight form
- Replay levels with all the vehicles and extra missions can be selected on top of the main campaign
- Developed in partnership with Platinum Games
- Compatible with the Nintendo Wii U console
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.