Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume
DescriptionVALKYRIE PROFILE: Covenant of the Plume for Nintendo DS is the next installment in this unique series of titles created by leading RPG developer tri-Ace. For the first time on the Nintendo DS, VALKYRIE PROFILE: Covenant of the Plume, follows the story of the young soldier Wylfred, who seeks revenge against the valkyries since Lenneth took his father's life. Now he waits for an opportunity to strike back just as the future of Midgard is about to be decided in battle once again.
VALKYRIE PROFILE: Covenant of the Plume for Nintendo DS pushes the limits of the Nintendo DS to its limits in terms of production and game-play whilst delivering an amazing strategic RPG gaming experience. With an innovative tactical battle system, multiple game chapters and game endings, the future of Wylfred and Midgard is truly in the hands of the player.
Valyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume for Nintendo DS features
* The Feather of Goddess ' This is a vital key to how the story progresses and immensely powerful in battle situations A hugely powerful artefact that causes mass effects to not only battles but the story line also
* Multi-story system ' An in-depth mult-story system in defining chapters
* The outcome and direction of the story can change dramatically by your individual actions and choices in gamplay and in battle!
* Battle system ' Further evolution of the battle system in the VP series! The battle system is now seen via the quarter view, allowing more in-depth attacks and combos combined with dynamic finishing moves and dazzling spells!
* Mutual Assistance system ' This system allows allied characters to spontaneously join the battle, enabling you to surround your enemies and attack with maximum effect!
* Active Formation ' Upon entering battle the "Active Formation" is formed allowing valuable bonuses for executed set-up formations.
* Audio / Visual experience. ' Breath taking graphics and effects that push the technical limits of the DS.
* Epic cinematic cut scenes and events that create and set the scene and direction of the gameplay and story line
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.