Become the champion of the 2018 MotoGP Season!
Race with all the official riders of all the classes of the championship including MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 and the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup on the 19 different tracks, including the brand new Thailand track Chang International Circuit. Live an even more immersive experience thanks to the cutting-edge technologies and all the new features.
The complete MotoGP experience: Decide how to modify your bike to increase its performances through the development packages achieved during the race weekend. Learn how to manage the tyres with two new indicators for temperature and consumption. Use the MotoGP ID, a system of statistics to monitor your improvements in game.
Compete in online modes and race against the best opponents all over the world or follow your friends' online races thanks to the new TV cameras of the Spectator Mode, that will let you live the emotions of watching a real MotoGP competition.
The MotoGP eSport Championship is back with an even more exciting new season for PlayStation4, Xbox One and Windows PC/STEAM. Are you up to the challenge?
- Built using Unreal Engine, MotoGP18 is the most immersive, visually stunning MotoGP yet!
- New AI, Bike Physics and Collision System faithfully replicate the real thing!
- New Scalable Damage system - Keep your bike on the tarmac to avoid functional damage.
- New temperature and consumption indicators let you monitor and manage your race tyres.
- Earn development points to build a championship winning bike.
- New cutscenes recreate the atmosphere and tension of MotoGP race day.
- All 19 tracks of the 2018 season reproduced in 1:1 accuracy.
- Real MotoGP riders' faces in-game thanks to a 3D scanning system.
- New interactive tutorials for three difficulty levels will guide even a novice rider to glory.
- Compete online against other MotoGP fans and take part in the 2018 MotoGP eSport Championship.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.