RIDE 3 has a whole new heart and a completely revised experience: whilst maintaining the identity of the series, this title brings a bunch of new features and elements that will let you feel the adrenaline like a real rider.
RIDE 3 is the ultimate motorbike encyclopedia, a realistic and adrenalin-packed title with more than 230 bikes dedicated to racing fans.
Everyone's tastes and needs will be satisfied by the different track categories: from GPs and Supermoto tracks, for those who want to feel like professional riders, to Country and City circuits to ride in the most iconic places around the world, without forgetting Road Races to compete on road circuits and Drag Races for those who love acceleration races.
Thanks to the new customization possibilities you will be able to modify your beloved bike both on mechanical and aesthetical level thanks to the new livery editor that will let you unleash your creativity.
Discover the new Volume-based career and go deeper into the story of a specific bike category, manufacturer or iconic track with maximum freedom of choice.
Enjoy all the graphical improvements of Unreal Engine 4 like a great visual rendering as well as detailed particle and lighting effects and a photorealistic level of the environments.
To secure an even more immersive experience, the AI, physics simulation and collision system have been completely rewritten and improved thanks to the new technologies introduced in the title.
What are you waiting for? Start your adventure with RIDE 3.
- Unreal Engine 4 brings photorealistic graphics
- Improved AI and new physics simulation - re-written from scratch
- New night races
- Unique volume based career experience
- Extensive motorcycle encyclopedia - 230+ bike models across 7 categories
- Bikes from 30 manufacturers - 9 brand new
- Endurance, Naked, Cafe Racer, Superbike, Sportbike, Supermoto and Maxi Enduro
- 30 classic race tracks from around the world
- Aesthetic modification - customise everything from livery to handlebar detail
- Mechanical customisation - more than 500 customisable bike parts
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.