Send us your stuff for FREE
Customers can now send their unwanted games, consoles, DVDs and Apple products to us without paying any postage or courier fees*
It's FREE, reliable, easy and there is no waiting at home for a courier to pick-up!
Just follow these simple steps to get your cash or credit.
- Put your trade-in or sell games online through GameXchange as normal.*
- Print out the postage label provided to you at checkout (and included in your confirmation email).* Please note each label used must be on a package containing a mobile phone, Ipad, Ipod OR a minimum of 2 items with a combined value over £5.
- Attach your completed label to the front of your package.
- Take your labelled package to the nearest Post Office where they will scan the package onto their system.
- Pay nothing but receive a tracking number.*
- Leave the Post Office safe in the knowledge that your trade is on it's way.
- Look forward to the quoted value in your bank, Paypal or Gamexchange account within days (usual T&C apply).
* PLEASE NOTE: Trade in order must contain a mobile (phone or Ipod) OR at least 2 items with a combined value over £5 in total (per label used). If either of these conditions are not met please use your own postal system or £2 will be deducted from your final trade-in or cash payment.
* IMPORTANT: Your Package must be scanned onto the Royal Mail systems at the Post Office. If it isn't and the Free Delivery label is still used the full postage cost will be deducted from your final cash payment or trade-in credit.
* WEIGHT LIMIT: Please note that there is a 5kg upper limit for parcels sent using this method. If your trade-in weighs more than 5kg please split into 2 parcels and send seperately (both with a label). If your trade-in contains a console that weighs more than 5kg on its own or contains over 30 items (and a 24hr label is not provided automatically - which has a higher weight limit) please contact us and we will make alternative arrangements.